Paper Crafting Projects
Canvas Heart Art
Canvas Heart Art:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16”x20”
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 Hours
Keep your home décor fresh and fabulous using basic items like a stencil, tape, paint, and canvas.
- DCWV 16”x20” Premium Stack: Canvas
- DCWV Templates: Heart and arrows
- Scissors and craft knife
- Removable adhesive
- Masking tape
- Permanent adhesive
- Board (can go up to a 16”x20” if desired)
- Cut the heart template out and set aside. Use the hole made from cutting out the heart shape as a mask to paint a heart in the center of the canvas. Remove mask. Set aside to dry.
- Cut the words from the center of the heart template. Mask the dry painted heart by covering it with the heart template shape. Secure the mask with removable adhesive.
- Use the arrow shape template as a guide to tape off lines of arrows with masking tape.
- Paint the unmasked parts of canvas. Remove masking tape and heart mask. Allow canvas to dry.
- Attach canvas to a board. Trim to fit. Frame if desired.