Paper Crafting Projects
Christmas ornament set 1
Christmas ornament set 1:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 6" x 6"
Approximate Crafting Time: 10 minutes per ornament
With pre-punched pieces found in the DIY ornament stack at Hobby Lobby Stores, your ornament sets will come together in no time! Don't have the ornament stack? Use this as a template to create your own set of ornaments.
- DCWV 6"x6" DIY project stack: Traditional Ornaments
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Twine or ribbon
- Punch out 5 shapes from various prints in the stack.
- Fold each shape in half along the score lines.
- Beginning with the first 2 shapes, glue "Side A" (or what would be side A) of one ornament to "Side B" of the second.
- Repeat this process until the ornmaent is one side away from being closed. Cut a 6" piece of twine; fold this in half and adhere the open ends inside the ornament.
- Adhere the ornament closed.
- When adhering the ornament together, make sure desired size is facing out (pieces have prints on both sides)
- If the ribbon or twine tends to slip, try knotting the loose ends and adhere those inside the ornament