Paper Crafting Projects
Christmas ornament: Stars
Christmas ornament: Stars:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 6" x 6"
Approximate Crafting Time: 10 minutes per ornament
With pre-punched pieces found in the DIY ornament stack at Hobby Lobby Stores, your ornaments will come together in no time! Don't have the ornament stack? Use this as a template to create your own set of ornaments.
- DCWV 6"x6" DIY project stack: Traditional Ornaments
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Twine or ribbon
- Punch out "Figure 1" and "Figure 2"
- Fold along all the scored lines, making sure to pleat in the corners on points A-E (see figure 1), pleating out on the rest.
- Lay Figure 1 on top of Figure 2 and glue the first 3 points together.
- Cut 6" of twine. Tie the ends together in a knot. Insert the knot inside the ornament and glue the remaining 2 points together.
Repeat as desired.
- When adhering the ornament together, make sure desired side faces out (try using two colors/prints for one!)
Get the printable here