Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Trying to find a darling way to give someone chocolates or a delectable treat? This project could be for you!
- DCWV 12”x12” Stack: Blush
- DCWV 12”x12” Stack: Modern Metallic
- Cricut Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Cartridge: Sweet tooth boxes
- Cricut Cartridge: Flower Shoppe
- Clear acetate square
- Ribbon (one for the top bow and one to go around the outside)
- Paper punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue and double-sided adhesive tape)
- Cut out the favor box using the Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge and patterned cardstock from the Blush Stack.
- Cut out a scalloped circle from the Modern Metallic stack to fit over the window.
- Cut out 3 flowers using the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and the same paper used for the inside of the box.
- Fold the box base and lid along the scored lines; adhere each one separately together with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere the scalloped circle around the box lid opening. Adhere the clear acetate below the window.
- Roll each flower together one at a time, securing each one in place with adhesive. Tie a bow using one of the ribbon strips; attach it to the side of the window. Attach the flowers on top of the bow. Cut a tag from one of the prints in the stack. Punch a hole in the top, add some twine, and layer it into the flowers and ribbon bow.
- Adhere a strip of the other ribbon around the sides of the box lid.
- Insert a treat and share it with a friend!
- Don’t have access to a Cricut machine? Find another box template online.
- Try using more than one print (we used 3) to create the box.
- The box shown was sized at 5-3/4”.