Paper Crafting Projects
Linen Closet Gift Box
Linen Closet Gift Box:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 45 minutes
The Linen Closet Stack is one of many options to use for such a fun way to give a gift!
- DCWV 12”x12” Linen Closet Stack
- Mailer (gift) box
- Paper punch: Tag
- Brown Ink
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Select a print from the stack. Cover the top and sides of the box lid with strips of the paper. Distress the exposed edges with ink.
- Cut leaves from the stack. Cut desired sentiment from the stack. Cut a strip of ribbon that is slightly wider than the lid. Punch out a tag and add a section of twine to the top.
- Take all the elements from step 2 and arrange them on top of the box lid. After arranging them as desired, adhere them in place.
- Use this recipe for dressing up bags, boxes, and more