Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes
Create a feathered wall décor display for your bathroom, bedroom, living room, craft room, and more!
- DCWV 12”x12” Mercury Glass Premium Cardstock Stack
- DCWV Feather Wall Display Template
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- White cardstock or watercolor paper for the inside of each frame
- Adhesive dimensional foam squares
- Using the template cut the feather shapes to make as many feathers as desired.
- Score and fold each feather in the center. Turn the feather while scoring to create a curved score line, similar to one found in an actual feather.
- Line frames with plain cardstock or watercolor paper.
- Adhere feathers to the center of the paper with dimensional foam squares.
- Display where desired.
- Customize the feathers by using different prints or solids in lieu of the Mercury Glass stack.
- When creating a frame grouping of feathers, remember to do so in odd numbers. That will keep the end results looking nice and balanced.
- Adjust the size of the feathers by enlarging or reducing the original template size.