Paper Crafting Projects
Happiness Mini Album
Happiness Mini Album:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: several hours
These adorable mini albums are awesome for saving pictures and memories!
- DCWV 12”x12” Ultimate Tag Stack
- Coordinating prints
- Xyron: 2 Sided Laminate Cartridge, Creative Station Lite
- 1-1/4” Circle Punch
- Wide Eyelets
- Wooden Frame
- Ball and Chain
- Jewelry Charms
- Mini Clips
- Sanding Bar
- Paper Crafting adhesive (including 3D Tape)
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut tag elements from the Ultimate Tag Stack. Run tags through the Creative Station Lite and adhere them to the back of coordinating printed cardstock pieces
- Change adhesive cartridge to laminate cartridge. Sand all pages and elements with sanding bar. Run all tag pages and elements through the Creative Station Lite to apply laminate. Trim each page with scissors or a trimmer.
- Punch out elements to include in album from either the Ultimate tag stack or the coordinating prints. Run them through the New Creative Station Lite to apply laminate and trim them.
- Using a Crop-a-dile, punch holes in a wooden frame, the tags, and the additional elements. Add wide eyelets to the wooden frame and 1st page of album.
- Bind album together with ribbon. Use wooden frame as the base.
- Add photos, clips, sentiments and elements to the album.
- Add hemp to the binding and ball and chain to one of the eyelets in the wooden frame. Add charms and continue adding elements until desired look is achieved.
- Use each tag as a page, some finishing as larger pages, some small
- Try punching holes in 3 different areas of the frame to assist in the purposes and to add additional embellishment opportunities