Embellished Photo Display
Embellished Photo Display:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes
Personalize your next photo display with a burlap bow. It will come together in minutes for lasting effects!
- DCWV 12”x12” Premium Stack: Color Burlap
- DCWV Bow Template
- 6”x12” Wood block
- Acrylic Paint
- String, jute, or cording
- Paint wood block desired color. Set aside to dry.
- While the paint is drying, use the template piecesto cut out 2 bow loop pieces, one ribbon back, and one bow center from desired burlap piece.
- Bend the bow loops in half and hot glue them together.
- Adhere the ribbon back to the bow loops and wrap the bow center around, adhering it in place.
- Wrap string around the board.
- Attach a clothespin to the string to hold a photo.
- Adhere the bow to the wood block above the string and then add in desiredphoto.
- Change the size of the base as needed to accommodate the current project and/or size of photos.
- Alter the bow by adding paint dots with the paintbrush.