Paper Crafting Projects
"Believe in Magic" Wishing Jar
"Believe in Magic" Wishing Jar:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Less than an hour
Need a cute birthday gift? Check out this project!
- Zodiac Paper Stack
- Small hole punch
- Two different sized punches of stars
- Glass jar
- Hot glue
- Use the page of white circles and the black background. Using those circles, cut out a figure eight shape, making sure to leave the circles connected to make your mini notecards. Score and fold the figure eight into a mini notecard.
- Punch out as many stars as you desire, in two different sizes. Use the small hole punch on the stars and string them onto a piece of twine.
- Wrap the twine with stars around your jar and tie it off.
- Cut out the “believe in magic” tag and cut out the hexagon shape.
- Glue the hexagon on top of the point where you tied off the twine.
- Perfect to give as a gift or just because!