Paper Crafting Projects
Coastal Gift Bag
Coastal Gift Bag:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12” x 12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
If you want to put in a more personal touch when giving a gift, this homemade gift bag is awesome!
- DCWV Stack: Coastal Stack
- DCWV 2”x12” Brights Border Cardstock stack
- SVG Attic cut file: Gift bag
- SVG Attic cut file: Waves
- SVG Attic cut file: Life Preserver
- SVG Attic cut file: Anchor
- Personal electronic die cut machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Cut out the gift bag using an SVG Attic cut file; assemble it together.
- Using the SVG cut files waves, anchor, and life preserver, cut out the various shapes from prints in the Coastal stack and solids in the brights stack. Assemble the different layers accordingly and use them to decorate the outside of the bag.
- Add a length of twine around the outside of the life preserver and adhere it in place. Braid another length of twine and attach it to the top of the anchor.
- Embellish the bag with a few more buttons. Cut out the word “ENJOY” (found inside the Coastal stack); layer it with a contrasting print in the stack, and then adhere it in place.
- Add a gift inside the bag and share with the desired recipient.
- Don’t have access to SVG Attic files or a personal die cut machine? Pick out your favorite gift bag from AC Moore and embellish it with nautical icons cut from the Coastal Stack!
- Try adhering the embellishments in place with dimensional foam squares to give the bag added visual appeal