Paper Crafting Projects
DIY Geos Notebook Cover
DIY Geos Notebook Cover:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Less than an hour
Keep your notebook exciting with this project!
- Hexagon hole punch
- Lively Geos Paper Stack
- Alpha stickers (optional)
- White cardstock
- Small hole punch
- Carefully remove the notebook cover. Adhere a sheet of paper to the cover and cut to fit.
- Punch out hexagons from the Lively Geos Paper Stack.
- Adhere the hexagons to the cover.
- Cut out a blank tag from the Lively Geos Paper Stack. Write, print, or adhere sticker letters to the tag.
- Mat the tag onto a piece of white cardstock, leaving a ¼ inch border, then mat that onto another coordinating colored rectangle leaving another ¼ inch border and adhere to the front of the notebook.
- Punch holes in the new cover where the original notebook had holes.
- Carefully replace the notebook cover.
- Perfect to give as a gift or to keep your notes organized!