Paper Crafting Projects
Kraft and Foil Box Decor
Kraft and Foil Box Decor:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 20 minutes to 45 minutes
You can make this charming project as a gift or place it on a table as decor!
- DCWV 12”x12” Kraft and Foil stack
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut 3 strips of paper, each in different widths, each one slightly shorter than the previous piece.
- Glue the ends of each together, making 3 circles.
- Pinch each loop together at center, attaching the loop in place.
- Glue each the loops together in a crisscross pattern, layering them together at the centers
- Add 2 tails in desired lengths, gluing in place underneath the newly formed bow.
- If desired, create a band of printed paper to go around the box (cut a strip or two and connect them together, adding the bow on top to finish it off).