Paper Crafting Projects
Oversized Heirloom Butterfly
Oversized Heirloom Butterfly:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 11”x17”
Approximate Crafting Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Whether you are holding a fairytale-themed party, baby shower, or need an oversized embellishment for a wreath, this butterfly will be the perfect place to start.
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Printed Double Sided Cardstock Stack: Heirloom
- DCWV Heirloom Butterfly template
- Scissors and craft knife
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Trace and cut the 3 butterfly shapes using templates and desired prints from the stack.
- Score and fold each one following the dotted lines on the template.
- Layer the butterfly shapes from largest to smallest and adhere them together in the center.
- Use this template with another 11”x17” stack to give the finished project a custom look.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the shapes inside the butterflies.
- If desired, resize the template to fit on a smaller or larger sheet of paper.