Paper Crafting Projects
To Do Together Journal
To Do Together Journal:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
A journal is an awesome place to write things down from thoughts about your day, to bucket lists!
- DCWV 12”x12” Birds and Butterflies stack
- Old journal
- Assortment of flowers from crafty stash
- Chipboard frame
- Corner rounder
- 1/8” hole punch
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Pencil (optional)
- Select a print to cover the outside of the journal. Measure and cut to size as needed. Round all 4 corners of the paper and then adhere in place to the outside of the journal.
- Cover a chipboard frame with another print from the stack. Punch a small hole in the top middle section of the frame and add in a piece of twine. Tie this off at the top. Cut out a few sayings and icons from the stack. Arrange the frame and sayings and icons until desired look is achieved.
- Add flowers as desired to complete the cover. Enjoy!
- Don’t have a chipboard frame? Create a frame shape using your personal die cut machine or ruler and craft knife. Adhere it in place with foam squares to add dimension!
- Want an easy way to have matching embellishments for your project? Cut them from the stack, mount them onto pieces of chipboard or extra paper (or leave as is) and then adhere them in place!