1. Remove the ring from a Necklace chain and cut a 2” piece from the lobster clasp end of the chain. Attach the end to the ring of the second Necklace chain. Remove the lobster clasp from the second chain. Attach both chain ends to the ring from the first chain and attach the lobster clasp to it. This process will ensure that each end of both chains is attached to a ring and that one ring will have the lobster clasp attached to it.
2. Use a jump ring to attach the Hat Lady Pendant to the center of the shorter chain.
3. Use a jump ring to attach a Black Teardrop Pendant to the center of the longer chain. Attach the remaining two Black Teardrop Pendants to the chain on each side of the middle pendant, approximately 1” away.
2 – 20” Antique Silver Necklaces BM15927
3 – Black Teardrop Pendants BM15999
1 – Hat Lady Pendant BM16157
4 – Antique Silver Jump Rings BM11146
1. Use a jump ring to attach each of the 6 charms to the bracelet spaced evenly in any order.
2. Secure the tiger tail to ring of the lobster clasp of the bracelet using a crimp bead. String the tiger tail with the Faceted Black Beads, adding 2 Silver Seed Beads in between each Faceted Black Bead and at the beginning and end of the tiger tail.
3. Secure the end of the tiger tail to the second link from the end of the bracelet.
3 – Good Path Charms BM16132
3 – Bad Path Charms BM16132
1 – Antique Silver Bracelet BM15925
15 – Black Faceted Beads BM16030
10 – Antique Silver Jump Rings BM11146
20 – Silver Seed Beads BM43854
2 – Silver Crimp Beads BM11134
12” – Tiger Tail BM12617
Chain nose pliers