1. Lasso the Tiger Tail through the middle 2 holes of the Clasp and secure with a Crimp Bead.
2. Create the drops for the necklace as follows:
- For each of 12 large drops, slide a large diamond shaped Green Acrylic Bead onto a Gold Head Pin and form a simple loop
- For each of 14 medium drops, slide a small round Green Acrylic Bead, followed by a medium spiral Green Acrylic Bead, onto a Gold Head pin and form a simple loop
3. String the length of tiger tail as follows: 6-Navy Pearls, 1-small round Green Acrylic Bead, 1-medim Green Acrylic drop, 1-small round Green Acrylic Bead, 1-large Green Acrylic drop: repeat this pattern until all drops are used and add 1 additional small round Green Acrylic Bead
4. Finish stringing the tiger tail with 6 additional Navy Pearls.
5. Attach to the clasp with the same lasso method as in Step 1.
12 – Navy 20mm Glass Pearls BM15968
64 – Green Assorted Acrylic Faceted Beads BM16043
1 – Antique Gold Filigree Clasp BM16072
26 – Antique Gold Head Pins BM11141
24” – Gold Tiger Tail BM12618
2 – Gold Crimp Beads
1. For each earring, slide a large diamond-shaped Green Acrylic Bead onto a head pin and form a simple loop.
2. Form a connector using a small round Green Acrylic Bead and an eye pin.
3. Join Step 1 to Step 2 and attach the connector the ear wire.
4 – Green Assorted Acrylic Faceted Beads BM16043
2 – Antique Gold Head Pins BM11141
2 – Antique Gold Eye Pins BM11123
2 – Antique Gold Ear Wires BM11114
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers