1. Cut three 24” lengths of tiger tail and secure one to each loop of the Multi-Strand Clasp using a crimp bead.
2. Sort the bead mix into groups of Large Faceted Beads, Round Faceted Beads, Luster E-beads and Opaque E-beads.
3. String the first strand onto the inner most loop of the clasp with beads in the pattern shown until a length of 16” is reached. Secure the tiger tail to the inner most loop of the second side of the clasp.
3. String the center strand with beads in the pattern shown until a length of 17” is reached. Secure the tiger tail to the center loop of the second side of the clasp.
4. String the outer most strand with beads in the same pattern as the first strand and secure it to the corresponding loop of the second side of the clasp.
5. Cut a 6” length of tiger tail and string 3” of Luster E-beads to the center and add a crimp bead. Carefully hold the beads in place with your fingers and wrap the beaded strand around the 3 necklace strands and bring the ends of tiger tail together. Pass one end of tiger tail through the crimp bead and crimp in place to secure.
6. Slide a crimp bead onto one strand of tiger tail. Pass the strand through the drilled hole in the pendant, loop back around and thread through the crimp bead until the pendant is snugly held. Crimp the crimp bead to secure in place.
7. Add a jump ring to each of 6 Shell Teardrops. To join together in a cluster, connect the jump rings together in a chain. Use a large jump ring to attach the cluster to the drilled hole at the bottom of the pendant.
1 – Natural Elegance™ Stone Donut Pendant BM10751
1 – Natural Elegance™ Red Glass/Shell Bead Mix BM10996
1 – Multi-Strand Clasp BM65726
15 – Metal Beads BM10318
78” – Tiger Tail
8 – Crimp Beads
6 – 5mm Jump Rings
1 – 9mm Jump Ring