1. Cut an 18” segment of chain and attach each end to the lobster clasp using jump rings.
2. To make each of 5 leaf clusters, attach each of 3 leaves to a jump ring and join one to another. Use a jump ring to attach each cluster to the chain, starting in the middle and adding 2 clusters on each side a ½” from each other.
3. Cut two 6” segments of chain and secure one to a jump ring of the lobster clasp.
4. Cut a 14” length of tiger tail and secure to the last link of the 6” segment of chain with a crimp bead.
5. String the Tiger Tail with 22 Pearls and secure to the second 6” segment of chain with a crimp bead.
6. Secure the free end of the second 6” segment of chain to the jump ring of the lobster clasp.
7. To complete the necklace, use a jump ring to attach the large leaf charm to the middle of the necklace, between the 11th and 12th pearls.
22 – Black Pearls BM13144
15 – Small Leaf Charms BM82088
1 – Large Leaf Charm BM82168
30” – Antique Silver Chain BM82658
23 – Jump Rings
2 – Crimp Beads