1. Cut three 30” lengths of tiger tail. Group all ends together and secure to the bar portion of the Toggle Clasp with a crimp bead.
2. String the first strand with beads in the following order and tape the end to hold temporarily:
1-Silver Facetted Bead, 3-Blue Beads (repeated 12 times) followed by 1-Silver Faceted Bead
3. String the second strand with beads in the following order and tape the end to hold temporarily:
2-Silver Tube Beads, 1-Blue Bead, followed by 30-Silver Tube Beads with 1-Blue Bead added after every fifth Silver Tube Bead
4. String the third strand with 54-Silver Faceted Beads and tape the end to hold temporarily.
5. Bring all three taped ends together and secure to the round portion of the Toggle Clasp with a crimp bead.
6. String a Blue Bead onto a head pin and attach to a jump ring with a wrapped loop.
7. To complete the bracelet, attach the Silver Charm to the jump ring.
2 - Blue Beads BM95589
2 – Silver Charms BM58005
2 – Eye Pin BM43504
2 – Ear Wires BM43444
1. For each earring, create a dangle by adding a Blue Bead to an eye pin and attaching to the ear wire with a simple loop.
2. To finish, add the Silver Charm to the ear wire.