1. Cut AL8346 Poppies in Bloom in a curve pattern and place it on black cardstock.
2. Place 5x7 photo as shown.
3 Place green rectangle of cardstock under photo.
4. Place strip of ribbon along bottom of photo and across Poppies paper.
5. Place green paisley paper under curve pattern. And place scalloped edge paisley paper on left edge of 5x7 photo.
6. Place "Dream" embellishment on the right side of page (on top of ribbon).
7. Cut 2 small lengths of ribbon and fold them placing them under green paisly paper near to the top of the "Dream" embellishment.
8. Print out journaling and place in strips in lower left. Add red heart.
9. Place green buttons on layout randomly on the right of the page and add floss to holes.
10. Cut out some poppy heads from another poppies paper and place on identical poppies using popdots for dimension.
11. Using a sewing machine add zigzag stitches to layout.