1. Computer generate journaling onto the bottom right-hand corner of a sheet of white cardstock. Trim 1" off the top, and adhere to a 12" x 12" kraft colored cardstock background, leaving a slightly larger margin of kraft showing along the top.
2. Adhere a 3 3/4" x 12" strip of "Pretty Poppies with Spot UV" patterned paper as shown. Adhere a thin strip of green cardstock along the top and bottom edges, and add a machine stitching detail to each.
3. Using a border punch, or decorative edged scissors, create a scalloped border in white, green, and kraft. Layer all three pieces, and adhere below the patterned paper and thin strip of green cardstock.
4. Adhere photo to page, off-centering towards the left.
5. Adhere the large circular chipboard embellishment to the right of the photo as shown. Top with a 3-D embellishment to use as your title, and embellishment page with 3-D daisy accents