2-Antique Silver Dragonfly Pendants BM14455
1 pkg-Green Glass Leaf Charms BM14415
2 pkg-Carnelian Stone Side Drilled Beads BM14367
14 inches-Silver Oval Link Chain BM12344
1-Silver 7mm Round Jump Ring
31-Medium Silver Oval Jump Rings
6-Silver Crimp Beads
1 pkg-Brown Seed Beads
4-Silver Lobster Clasps
40 inches-Tiger Tail
1. Connect 2-Dragonfly Pendants together using 7mm round jump ring.
2. Connect 9-medium silver oval jump rings together as a chain.
3. Attach chain to round jump ring from step 1.
4. Attach 1-Leaf Charm to bottom oval jump ring and 2-Leaf Charms to each medium silver oval jump ring, increasing size of Leaf Charms from bottom to top.
5. Apply steps 2 & 4 using 7-medium silver oval jump rings 2 times.
6. Apply steps 2 & 4 using 3-medium silver oval jump rings 2 times.
7. Cut 8 inch tiger tail, then attach one end to outer loop of Dragonfly Pendant using crimping technique.
8. String components onto tiger tail in the following order:
1-seed bead, 1-Carnelian Bead, 1-seed bead, Leaf Charms on 7-jump ring dangle, (1-seed bead, 1-Carnelian Bead) x 4, 1-seed bead, Leaf Charms on 3-jump ring dangle, 1-seed bead, 1-Carnelian Bead, 1-seed bead.
9. Attach tiger tail end to medium silver oval jump ring using crimping technique.
10. Repeat steps 7–9 for other side of necklace.
11. Cut 24 inch tiger tail, then attach one end to 1-lobster clasp using crimping technique.
12. String 3-seed beads, then continue alternating Carnelian and seed beads to make strand 15 inches. Finish strand with 3-seed beads, then attach end to 2nd lobster clasp using crimping technique.
13. Cut 15 inch Silver Oval Link Chain, then attach 1-lobster clasp to each end by opening and then closing the last links.
14. Slightly twist Chain and Carnelian strands, then attach both to central piece side oval jump rings using lobster clasps.