SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• N.E. Silver Metal Bird In Tree Pendant BM14502
• 10 Small Wire Wrapped Green Glass Rondells BM10169-PE-016
• 22 inches Small Silver Cable Chain BM61146
• 16 Small Silver Oval Jump Rings BM12565
• 1 Small Silver Lobster Claw Clasp BM12566
• 2 Silver Ear Wires BM 12556
• Wire Cutters
• Round Nose Pliers
• Needle Nose Pliers
1. Cut 3 ½ inch segment of chain and place through loop on back of Tree pendant.
2. Attach small wire wrapped bead to either end of chain with 2 oval jump rings.
3. Cut two 1 3/8 inch pieces of chain and connect each to top end of wire wrapped beads with jump rings.
4. Attach two more wire wrapped beads with jump rings.
5. Cut two 1 5/8 inch pieces of chain and connect to wrapped wire beads as in step 3 and repeat step 4.
6. Cut two 2 ¾ inch pieces of chain and connect to wire wrapped beads as in step 3.
7. Attach small silver lobster claw and tag to chain ends with small jump rings to finish.
8. Make earrings: two cut 2 ½ inch pieces of chain and attach a small wire wrapped bead to each chain end with a jump ring.
9. Attach a silver ear wire to the chain about ¾ inch from one bead. Repeat for second earring.