• 1 Gold and Red Metal Crescent pendant BM18322
• 3 Red Round Acrylic and Metal Charms BM18296
• 1 Center Metal Focal Swirl Loop OXG BM18306
• 2 Round Metal Swirl Charms OXB BM18290
• 32 Inches Antique Gold Medium Chain BM12346
• 13 Antique Gold Jump Rings Medium Ovals BM11145
• 1 Medium Antique Gold Lobster Clasp BM11108
• Wire Cutters
• Flat Nose Pliers
• Needle Nose Pliers
*The finished necklace length is approximately 21” with 3 inch pendant below.
1. Using a jump ring, hang a red and gold single loop charm from the loop on the gold swirl focal.
2. Cut two 3 link chain segments, attach to gold crescent pendant with jump rings and attach other ends of chain with jump rings to gold swirl focal as shown.
3. Cut two 5 inch chain segments, open and close end links and make two circles of chain.
4. Connect each chain circle to gold swirl focal with jump rings as shown.
5. Attach other ends of 5 inch circle chain to round metal swirl charms with jump rings.
6. Cut two 10 inch chain segments, open and close end links to make two circles of chain.
7. Connect 10 inch chain circles to top loops of red and gold charms with jump rings.
Attach an antique gold lobster clasp to top ends of chain with jump rings to finish necklace.