1 – Red Satin Ribbon Necklace BM19816
1 pkg. – Antique Brass Coin Charms BM17913
20 – Green Jade 8mm Round Beads BM19663
6 – Clear/Silver Flat Oval Beads BM19652
6 – Antique Brass Fan Connectors BM19755
2 – Antique Silver Dragon Connectors BM19752
2 – Black Nickel Pagoda Connectors BM19759
26 – Antique Brass Head Pins BM19730
11 – Antique Brass Toggle Clasps BM19734
10 – Antique Silver Toggle Clasps BM19733
1 pkg. – Antique Brass Small Oval Jump Rings
6 in. – Oxidized Gold 22 Gauge Wire
Necklace Instructions (18-inch length):
1. Temporarily remove lobster clasp from Red Satin Ribbon Necklace.
2. Place 2-Antique Brass Toggle Clasps on top of an Antique Silver Toggle Clasp.
3. Pass Ribbon from top through 1st Antique Brass Toggle Clasp and bring up through space between Antique Brass Toggle Clasp and Antique Silver Toggle Clasp, then go from top back through space between 2nd Antique Brass Toggle Clasp and Antique Silver Toggle Clasp.
4. Place an Antique Silver Toggle Clasp and an Antique Brass Toggle Clasp above 2-Antique Silver ones. Continue to pass Ribbon through Toggle Clasps as in step 3 until 10-Antique Silver Toggle Clasps and 11-Antique Brass Toggle Clasps have been used.
5. Adjust this part, placing it in middle of Ribbon Necklace, then re-attach lobster clasp to one end.
6. Cut two 3-inch lengths of 22 gauge wire, then make wrapped loops on both sides of largest Coin Charm.
7. Attach largest Coin Charm to middle Antique Brass Toggle Clasp loop.
8. Attach a Fan Connector to bottom loop of largest Coin Charm.
9. Create a dangle by sliding a Clear/Silver Flat Oval Bead onto a Head Pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat 5 times.
10. Create a dangle by sliding a Green Jade 8mm Round Bead onto a Head Pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat 19 times.
11. Attach 9-metal Connectors and 6-Clear/Silver dangles to Toggle Clasp loops using small oval jump rings.
12. Attach 9-Green Jade dangles to bottom loops of 9-metal Connectors, then distribute remaining 11-Green Jade dangles along necklace.