1. Cut two 3-inch lengths of 22 gauge wire, than create wrapped pin loops on one end of each.
2. Cut a 24-inch tiger tail, then attach one end to 1st wrapped pin loop using crimping technique.
3. String mixed Yellow and Brown Seed Beads along 17½ inches of tiger tail, then attach one end to 2nd wrapped pin loop using crimping technique.
4. Apply steps 2–3 to create 9-more mixed Yellow and Brown Seed Bead strands.
5. Slide a bead cone and an E Bead onto wire wrapped pin and create a wrapped loop, ensuring it is connected to Toggle Clasp before closing loop. Repeat for other side.
6. Create a dangle by sliding an Amber Round Bead onto a head pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat twice.
7. To make central dangling piece, connect components using small oval jump rings in the following order: Coin Connector, Buddha Connector, Coin Connector, Amber Bead dangle.
8. Attach central piece to middle of 2 or 3 necklace strands using a small oval jump ring.
9. To create another dangling part, connect components using small oval jump rings in the following order: Coin Connector, Acrylic Round Black Antique Gold Connector, Amber Bead dangle. Repeat once.
10. Attach these 2-dangling parts 1½ inches from central piece (1 on each side) using small oval jump rings.
11. To create outer dangle, join a Coin Connector and an Acrylic Round Black Antique Gold Charm together using a small oval jump ring, then repeat and attach dangles 1½ inches from previous ones.
1 – Antique Gold Buddha Connector BM18318
6 – Antique Gold Chinese Coin Connectors BM18348
4 – Acrylic Round Black Antique Gold Charms and Connectors BM18294
1 hank – Purple/Yellow/Brown Glass Beads BM18199
1 – Antique Gold Toggle Clasp BM18338
20 – Antique Gold Crimp Beads
11 – Antique Gold Small Oval Jump Rings
3 – Amber Resin 8mm Round Beads
3 – Antique Gold Head Pins
2 – Antique Gold Bead Cones
20 ft. – Tiger Tail
6 in. – Antique Gold 22 Gauge Wire