1. Cut central part off Black Large Round Filigree Connector using cutters.
2. Glue Clock Charm on top of Filigree Connector using multipurpose adhesive.
3. Cut a 20-inch length of fishing line, then slide on 14-Black Glass 6mm Cathedral Beads and form a circle. Pass fishing line ends through all 14-Beads one more time, then knot. Do not cut fishing line ends; use them to attach beaded circle to Filigree Connector just around Clock Charm.
4. Cut a 3-inch length of black 26 gauge wire and attach Black Fleur-de-Lis Connector to top of Filigree Connector as shown. Twist wire ends behind pendant and cut.
5. Attach top loop of Fleur-de-Lis Connector to center of Black Lace Necklace using a needle with beading thread.
6. Create a dangle by sliding a Black Glass 6mm Cathedral Bead onto a head pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat 10 times.
7. Attach all 11-dangles to every other loop along bottom of Lace Necklace on one side of pendant using small oval jump rings.
8. Repeat steps 6–7 for other side of necklace.
1 – Black Large Round Filigree Connector BM19268
1 – Black Fleur-de-Lis Connector BM19167
1 – Clock Charm BM19205
36 – Black Glass 6mm Cathedral Beads BM19179
1 – Black Lace Necklace BM19310
22 – Black Nickel Head Pins
22 – Black Nickel Small Oval Jump Rings
20 in. – Fishing Line
20 in. – Black Beading Thread
3 in. – Black 26 Gauge Wire
1. Create a dangle by sliding a Black Glass 6mm Cathedral Bead onto a head pin and forming a simple loop.
2. Attach dangle to bottom loop of small Black Fleur-de-Lis Connector.
3. Attach earwire to top loop of small Fleur-de-Lis Connector by opening and then closing earwire loop.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 for 2nd earring.
2 – Black Glass 6mm Cathedral Beads BM19179
2 – Black Fleur-de-Lis Connectors BM19167
2 – Black Nickel Earwires
2 – Black Nickel Head Pins