1. Cut Chain Necklace into four 5-inch lengths.
2. Connect one pair of chains using one link as a jump ring on one side.
3. Attach 2-oval jump rings on other side (one for each end).
4. Pass 3rd oval jump ring through 2-jump rings from step 3 and attach Lock Toggle Clasp using same jump ring.
5. Apply steps 2–4 for 2nd pair of chains.
6. Attach one end of 14-inch tiger tail to connecting link of 1st chain pair using crimping technique.
7. String necklace components in the following order:
3-Light Blue Coin Beads, 1-Teardrop Pendant, 2-Light Blue Coin Beads, 1-Teardrop Pendant, 2-Light Blue Coin Beads, 1-Teardrop Pendant, 3-Light Blue Coin Beads.
8. Attach tiger tail end to connecting link of 2nd chain pair using crimping technique.
3 – Smoked Blue Glass Teardrop Pendants BM16238
10 – Light Blue Coin Beads BM15953
1 – Antique Silver Lock Toggle Clasp BM16088
1 – Antique Silver Chain Necklace BM15933
6 – Antique Silver Small Oval Jump Rings
2 – Antique Silver Crimp Beads
14 in. – Tiger Tail