1. Cut a 12-inch length of 6-inch white organza ribbon.
2. Place pillow in middle of organza ribbon. Bring ribbon edges to top of pillow and wrap them tightly together around, then glue to center of pillow (Pic 1).
3. Cut another 12-inch length of 6-inch white organza ribbon.
4. Bring ribbon edges to top of pillow, one edge slightly overlapping, then wrap them tightly together around middle of bow using white thread (Pic 2).
5. Cut an 18-inch length of ¼-inch white satin ribbon, then make another bow (Pic 3) and glue it on top of organza wrap from step 2.
6. Adhere large organza bow on top of pillow using hot glue (Pic 4).
7. Pass ¼-inch white satin ribbon bow loop through Pearl Ring Pendant and make a simple bow.