1. Separate petals from Large White Silk Flower by removing plastic centerpiece and stem with small leaves under flower (Pic 1).
2. Cut a ½ inch x 3 inch rectangular piece of white stiff felt.
3. Place felt piece under flower and White Pearl and Crystal Pendant on top, then stitch all 3-pieces together (Pics 2 & 3).
4. Glue felt piece along middle 2 inches of barrette using hot glue.
5. Stitch ½-inch end of felt to barrette holes on each side to secure (Pic 4).
6. Glue decorative feathers on one side of flower just between petals (as close as possible to center) using hot glue.