*The finished necklace length is approximately 21”.
1. Create each of 9 connectors by sliding 1-Topaz Shell Coin Bead onto an eye pin, form a simple loop.
2. Connect all Topaz Shell Coin Bead connectors together, creating a beaded chain.
3. Cut 3” length of an Antiqued Brass Fine chain.
4. Attach beaded chain to the Antiqued Brass Focal Piece loop on the one side and to a 3” chain piece on the other.
5. Repeat all steps for the other necklace side.
6. Attach lobster clasp to the ending chains links using jump rings.
7. Attach an Antiqued Brass Peacock Pendant to the Antiqued Brass Focal Piece bottom loop using a jump ring.
8. Cut three lengths of an Antiqued Brass Fine Chain: 1-5 in., 1-5.5 in. and 1-6 in.
9. Attach all three chains to the Antiqued Brass Peacock Pendant side loops in the length order using 5mm jump rings.
*These items can be purchased at your local AC Moore store.