1. Cut 3-20” lengths and secure one end of each length to each individual loop of the 3-Strand Clasp. Use Crimp Beads to secure each length to the clasp.
2. This necklace repeats a pattern on each strand, using the X-Large Glass Pearls as points of interest. To establish the patterns , begin by stringing 1” of one length with a combination of Small and Medium Glass Pearls to your liking. String on one X-Large Glass Pearl. Fold a small piece of tape around the bead wire just after this bead to temporarily hold the beads in place.
3. Begin stringing the second length of wire with 1 ¾” of Small, Medium and Oblong Glass Pearls to your liking. Add one X-Large Glass Pearl and tape off the length as in Step 2
4. Begin the third length by stringing 2 ½” of Small Medium and Oblong Glass Pearls in the order of your choice, followed by one X-Large Glass Pearl. Finish the length by repeating the pattern of your choice in 2” segments, separated by one X-Large Glass Pearl. The 2” pattern should combine Small, Medium and Oblong Glass Pearls in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Repeat this pattern until 16” of Bead Wire have been completed. Attach this length to the other end of the 3-Strand Clasp using a Crimp Bead.
5. Return to the second length and remove the piece of tape simply by pulling it off. String this length as in Step 4, using a different combination to set the 2” pattern in between the X-Large Glass Pearls. Repeat this pattern until 16” have been completed and secure this length to the next available loop on the other end of the 3-Strand Clasp using a Crimp Beads.
6. Repeat Step 5 on the First Length.
7. For the final touch on the necklace, string a Medium Glass Bead onto the head pin and use a plain loop (trimming off any excess wire) to attach the dangle to the chain on the 3_Strand Adjustable Clasp.
For added interest, “tangle” the strands to create a twisted effect.