1. Open jump rings to remove the lobster clasp and loop from the small link bracelet. Keep the jump rings on the chain.
2. Cut three pieces of 1mm cord 8” long. Hold three cords together. Crimp a ribbon end (in the cord package) to each end. Attach one end to the chain using the jump ring that is there. Use another jump ring to attach the lobster to the other end.
3. Repeat with three more 8” cord pieces. Attach to the other side of the chain and attach a jump ring to the other end.
4. Attach charms to chain using jump rings.
1. Using a jump ring: Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers, by twisting the ends away from each other. String open jump ring through loop. Close jump ring.