1. Open the jump ring and remove the lobster clasp from the necklace.
2. String a connector on the necklace. Place it so it is not centered on the cords. If the connector does not fit over the ribbon end, pinch it with the chain nose pliers to make it smaller.
3. Use a jump ring to attach a leaf to the bottom of the connector.
4. Reattach the lobster clasp.
1. Using a jump ring: Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers, by twisting the ends away from each other. String open jump ring through loop. Close jump ring.