1. Cut a 6 ½” length of braided cord.
2. Attach cord ends to the both sides of the cord using cord end technique.
3. Use 4mm gold jump rings to attach the “three circle” side of the toggle clasp to one of the cord ends using the jump ring technique..
4. Link 4 - 4mm jump rings together to create a chain.
5. Connect this jump ring chain to the toggle bar on the one side and to a cord end on the other.
6. String one gold word bead on a head pin. Make a loop above using the simple loop technique.
7. Repeat Step 6 four more times.
8. Distribute beads evenly along the braided cord bracelet. Attach them to the cord opening the simple loops, threading them through one strand of the braided cord and closing after.
Additional Products Used
1 - gold toggle clasp BM12605
4 - 4mm gold jump ring BM11147
2 - gold cord ends
CORD FX L BRAIDED BRN 3MM BM12269