1. Cut 16” length of 1.5mm cord.
2. Create a ½” loop and tie an overhand knot.
3. Make a second simple overhand knot ½” from first knot.
4. Make a third knot in 1” from the second knot.
5. Make a forth knot in 1 ½” from the third knot.
6. Make fifth knot 1” from forth.
7. Make a ½” loop and tie the sixth and final knot ½” from the fifth knot.
8. Use 5mm gold jump rings and jump ring technique to attach each side of a toggle clasp to the cord loops.
9. String small gold heart bead on a head pin. Make a wrapped loop above.
10. Use 5mm jump ring to attach the beaded head pin to the same cord loop as a toggle.
11. Use a 5mm jump ring to attach the first charm to the cord as shown.
12. To make the second charm, string a 4mm white pearl onto a head pin. Make a simple loop above using the simple loop technique. Use a 5mm jump ring to attach this beaded headpin and the gold charm shown to the cord.
13. To make the third charm, string a heart bead on to an eye pin and make a simple loop above. Connect the bottom loop to the heart tag charm as shown the top loop to a 5mm jump ring. Use the 5mm jump ring to attach the charm to the cord.
14. To make the fourth charm, use a 5mm jump ring to attach the charm tag as shown.
15. To make the fifth charm, string a 8mm gold pearl on a head pin. Make a simple loop above. Use a 5mm jump ring to attach the head pin to the cord.
16. To make sixth and final charm, string a 5mm round gray pearl and small gold heart bead on a head pin. Make a simple loop above. Use a 5mm gold jump ring to attach the head pin to the cord.
Additional Products Used
16” of 1.5mm brown leather cord BM12263
1 – small gold spiral charm
3 - small heart beads BM12254
Gls Rnd Prls 8mm Bronze BM74097
Gls Rnd Prls 6mm Smk BM74057
Gls Rnd Prls 4mm Wht BM73967