1. Cut 3 - 3” lengths of 24 gauge silver wire.
2. String two medium faceted green jade beads on to one piece of wire. Make wrapped loops on both sides using wrapped loop technique. Repeat this step two more times to create a total of three jade bead segments.
3. Connect all bracelet parts to each other, using 7mm silver jump rings and jump ring technique in the following order: toggle bar, bead segment, round link, oval link, bead segment, round link, oval link, bead segment, round link, toggle.
4. Connect three small oval silver jump rings to each other using jump ring technique. Attach a small “luck” charm to the last jump ring.
5. Attach the other end of the jump ring strand to the toggle clasp’s 7mm jump ring.
Additional Products Used
6 - green jade faceted beads BM56505 (Bead shop 27)
8 - 7mm silver jump rings BM11148
9” of 24 gauge silver wire