1. Cut 2 - 5” lengths of a fine cable chain.
2. Use small oval silver jump rings and the jump ring technique to attach the end of one chain length toggle.
3. String five green jade faceted beads on an eye pin. Make a simple loop above using simple loop technique. Ensure this bead unit is connected to a last link of the chain piece before closing a loop.
4. Use 7mm silver jump ring to attach round silver link to the bead unit from previous step.
5. Use 7mm silver jump rings to attach the remaining silver links in the following order: oval link, round link, oval link, round link.
6. Attach second 5” length of fine cable chain to the toggle bar using small oval silver jump ring.
7. String three green jade faceted beads on an eye pin. Make a plain loop above, ensuring that this bead unit is connected to a last link of chain piece in Step 6, before closing a loop.
8. Use 7mm silver jump ring to attach the other side of the bead unit from the previous step to the last round link.
9. Make 7 beaded head pins. Stringing a small faceted green jade bead on a head pin and complete with a simple loop. Ensure that each beaded head pin is connected to one of the 7mm jump rings that connect the round and oval links together.
10. Attach “Luck” pendant to the third round silver link, using 7mm jump ring.
11. String one faceted green jade bead and 3mm round silver bead on a head pin. Make a simple loop above ensuring that this bead unit is connected the pendant’s 7mm jump ring, before closing the loop.
Additional Products Used
16 - green jade faceted beads BM56505