1 - package of chain BM71337
1 - silver “joy” pendant BM12034
1 - silver heart pendant BM12056
1 - package of lavender faceted beads BM12625
1 - silver head pin BM43504
1 - silver lobster clasp BM43804
4 - 7mm silver jump rings BM11148
11 ft of 24 gauge silver wire
1. Start the necklace with the “Joy” circle pendant of the long necklace strand. String one 8mm lavender crystal on a head pin. Make a simple loop above using the simple loop technique.
2. Use a 6mm jump ring to connect the beaded head pin from Step 1 to the “Joy” pendant using the jump ring technique.
3. Cut two pieces of chain, each piece consisting of two oval links and two round links.
4. Use a 6mm jump ring to connect the chain pieces to the jump ring in Step 2.
5. Cut 3 - 3” pieces of 24 gauge silver wire.
6. String one 8mm lavender crystal on to one piece of 3” silver wire. Use the wrapped loop technique to make loops on each side of the bead, ensuring that this bead is connected to one of the round chain links from Steps 3-4 before closing the second loop.
7. String one 6mm lavender crystal on to one piece of 3” silver wire. Use wrapped loops to connect this to the 8mm bead unit in Step 6.
8. Cut a piece of chain consisting of five oval links and six round links.
9. String one 4mm lavender crystal on to one piece of 3” silver wire. Use wrapped loops to connect this to the 6mm bead unit in Step 7 and to the round link of the chain from Step 8.
10. Repeat Steps 5 – 9 three more times to complete the first side of the long necklace strand.
11. Apply steps from 5-10 to create the second side of the long necklace strand.
12. To make the short necklace strand, attach 6mm jump ring to the heart pendant.
13. Repeat Step 3 for the short necklace strand.
14. Apply Steps 4-9 a total of three times. This will leave you with a necklace strand containing three beaded units. Repeat Steps 13 – 14 for the second side of the short necklace strand.
15. Cut 3” of 24 gauge silver wire.
16. Connect the two necklace strands together using a 4mm lavender crystal wrapped bead unit. Slide the 4mm lavender crystal onto the wire and make wrapped loops on the both sides, ensuring that this bead is connected to the lobster clasp on the one side and to two round end links of two necklace strands on the other, before closing loops.
17. Apply Steps 15-16 to the other side of the necklace.