1. Make as many bead charms as desired. The bracelet looks better the fuller it is. Make some with round wood beads and small round red beads, some with just coral beads, and some with just small round red beads.
2. Make the chain the length you need for the wrist by either cutting a link off or opening a link and removing the length of chain needed. Use a jump ring to attach the lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
3. Use jump rings to attach the bead charms and the small flat gold charms spaced evenly around the bracelet.
1. Making a bead charm: String the bead onto a head pin. Using chain nose pliers, bend the head pin 90 degrees as close to the bead as you can. Using side cutters, trim the head pin wire to about ½”. Using round nose pliers, grab the very end of the wire and roll back toward the bead, forming a loop. Be sure there is not a gap between the end of the loop and the beginning of the loop.
2. Using a jump ring. Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open jump ring through loop. Twist jump ring closed.