1. Cut every other wood link in the chain and remove. Use the whole links for your bracelet.
2. Separate sets of two metal links from the oval links chain, by opening links with chain nose pliers.
3. Make the bracelet chain alternating a wood ring and two metal links. Attach at each end to the clasp. Using one metal link as a jump ring.
4. Make bead charms as desired. The model has: 12 turquoise bead charms, 6 straw bead charms and 5 silver bead charms. Attach each bead charm using a link of the chain as a jump ring. Attach evenly spaced around the bracelet.
1. Using a chain link as a jump ring. Open the link using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open link through the piece being attached. Twist link closed.
2. Making a bead charm: String the bead onto a head pin. Using chain nose pliers, bend the head pin 90 degrees as close to the bead as you can. Using side cutters, trim the head pin wire to about ½”. Using round nose pliers, grab the very end of the wire and roll back toward the bead, forming a loop. Be sure there is not a gap between the end of the loop and the beginning of the loop.