1. Make 23 bead charms using head pins and beads or combinations of beads. Use photo for inspiration.
2. Use jump rings to attach five charms to chain bracelet, spacing them evenly.
3. Attach bead charms with jump rings to fill the bracelet.
1. Making a bead charm: String the bead onto a head pin. Using chain nose pliers, bend the head pin 90 degrees as close to the bead as you can. Using side cutters, trim the head pin wire to about ½”. Using round nose pliers, grab the very end of the wire and roll back toward the bead, forming a loop. Be sure there is not a gap between the end of the loop and the beginning of the loop.
2. Using a jump ring. Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open jump ring through loop. Twist jump ring closed.