1. Make seven bead charms with pearls. Make 13 eye pins from head pins.
2. Using side cutters, cut link on chain to cut off a piece that is at least 16” long. If you like it longer, add as much as you need. Using jump rings, attach the chain to the toggle pieces.
3. Attach the bead charms evenly spaced along the chain. Start with one in the center and work outward on both sides.
4. String a pearl onto each of the newly made eye pins and make a look on the wire end as described in making a bead charm. Attach nine of these links in a row by twisting open the loops.
5. Cut pieces of chain: one 7” piece, four 1” pieces, and one 8” piece. If you made your first chain longer than 16”, add more length to the 7” and 8” pieces.
6. Assemble following the photo with bead links between the 1” pieces of chain. Use a jump ring to attach that section to the nine bead section. Use jump rings to attach both to the 7” and 8” sections of chain. Use jump rings to attach the finished strand to the toggle pieces.
7. Use jump rings to attach bird charms as in the photo.
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 1 pkg each:
BM12354 Silver chain
BM12512 8mm round grey glass pearls
BM11803 Silver metal bird charms
BM12456 Oxidized silver toggle clasps
BM11634 Oxidized silver findings pack (2” head pins, 5mm jump rings)