*The finished necklace length is approximately 19”
1. Cut 6-24” pieces of Black Nylon or Silk Beading Thread.
2. Tie a double overhand knot at one end using all 6 strands. Trim ends and apply a small amount of Quick Drying Glue to secure your knot.
3. Slip 1-2” Silver Eye Pin beneath the knot in Step 2. Thread the eye pin into 1-Silver Bead Cone.
4. Attach the Eye Pin to 1-Silver Lobster Clasp with a Wrapped Loop.
5. String approximately 1” of Smoke Seed Beads onto one piece of beading thread; 2” of Smoke Seed Beads onto two pieces of beading thread and 3” of Smoke Seed Beads onto two pieces of beading thread. String Smoke E-Beads onto the sixth and final strand.
6. On 5 of the strands, string Smoke E-Beads until the beaded strands measure 9”.
7. On the 6th strand, string Smoke E-Beads until the beaded strand measures 4 ½” long. Add 4-Smoke Seed Beads followed by 1-Smoke E-Bead and 1-Silver Oval Plastic Bead and 1-Smoke E-Bead. Repeat this pattern 2 more times followed by 1-Smoke E-Bead, 4-Smoke Seed Beads and 1-Smoke E-Bead.
8. String on the Panther Pendant.
9. Continue string on beads in the reverse order of Steps 7-5 to create the mirror image for the second side of the necklace.
10. Repeat Steps 2-4 to finish the necklace.
1 pc – Panther Pendant (1 pkg: BM14065)
1 hank – Smoke E-Beads (1 hank: BM13988)
1 hank – Smoke Seed Beads (1 hank: BM13987)
6 pc – Silver Oval Plastic Beads (1 strand: BM13870)
2 pc – Silver Bead Cones (BM13847)
1 pc – Silver Lobster Clasp
2 pc – 2” Silver Eye Pins
4 yds – Black Nylon or Silk Beading Thread
Quick Drying Glue
Big Eye Needle