1. Cut a piece of chain the right length for your wrist. Use side cutters to cut a link and remove the chain you need.
2. Open the link at one end and attach the toggle bar. Close link. Repeat at the other end of the chain for the toggle circle.
3. Make bead charms using head pins. The sample has 3 rose bead charms, 3 pearl charms, 5 flocked bead charms and 7 glass bead charms.
4. Attach bead charms to the chain using jump rings. Attach the large cameo in the center of the bracelet using a jump ring. Attach the two small cameos to the link next to the toggle circle using jump rings.
1. Using a jump ring. Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open jump ring through loop. Twist jump ring closed.
2. Making a bead charm: String the bead onto a head pin. Using chain nose pliers, bend the head pin 90 degrees as close to the bead as you can. Using side cutters, trim the head pin wire to about ½”. Using round nose pliers, grab the very end of the wire and roll back toward the bead, forming a loop. Be sure there is not a gap between the end of the loop and the beginning of the loop.
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 1 pkg. each:
BM12355 Silver oval links chain
BM11630 glass beads cluster: clear, jet
BM11643 14mm round grey velvet beads
BM11610 round rose beads
BM11644 16mm round grey glass pearls
BM11634 Oxidized silver findings pack (head pins)
BM12457 Oxidized silver toggle clasps
BM11614 Assorted cameos