*The finished necklace length is approximately 20” not including the pendant.
1. Create the first side of the necklace by creating 13 Beaded Eye Pins. String on 2-Smoke E-Beads to 1-2” Antique Silver Eye Pin. Finish with a Simple Loop and the Simple Loop Technique. Attach these Beaded Eye Pins together with 4mm Oval Antique Silver Jump Rings and the Jump Ring Technique.
2. Attach one end of this beaded strand to one side of 1-Antique Silver Toggle Clasp with 1-4mm Oval Antique Silver Jump Ring. Attach the other end to the Silver Flair Pendant with 1-4mm Oval Antique Silver Jump Ring.
3. Create 33 Beaded Head Pins. String on 1-Green Seed Bead, 1-Green E-Bead and 1-Green Seed Bead onto 1-2” Antique Silver Head Pin. Finish with a Simple Loop and the Simple Loop Technique. Repeat this 32 more times.
4. Decorate the Jump Rings from Steps 1-2 with the Beaded Head Pins from Step 3. Attach 1- Beaded Head Pin to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Jump Rings. Attach 3-Beaded Head Pins to the 5th-14th Jump Rings.
5. Attach the beaded strand to the Silver Flair Pendant with the last jump ring.
6. Repeat Steps 1-5 to create the second side of the necklace.
7. Decorate the Silver Flair Pendant with Green Seed Beads by applying them as shown and adhering with Quick Drying Glue.
8. Finish the pendant by creating the Beaded Dangles that adorn the bottom portion of the pendant. Repeat Step 1 to create 15 Beaded Eye Pins and repeat Step 3 to create 36 Beaded Head Pins.
9. Attach the beaded segments from Step 8 to the Pendant as shown.
1 pc – Silver Flair Pendant (1 pkg: BM13859)
1 hank – Smoke E-Beads (1 pkg: BM13988)
1 hank – Green E-Beads (1 pkg: BM13990)
1 hank – Green Seed Beads (1 pkg: BM13989)
1 pc – Antique Silver Toggle Clasp (1 pkg: BM14026)
33 pc – 4mm Oval Antique Silver Jump Rings (BM14034)
41 pc – 2” Antique Silver Eye Pins (BM11130)
102 pc – 2” Antique Silver Head Pins (BM14032)
Quick Drying Glue