*The finished necklace length is approximately 17” not including the pendant.
1. Create the pendant by attaching 1-4mm Silver Jump Ring to the loop of 1-Silver Bail with the Jump Ring Technique. Add 1-6mm Silver Jump Ring to the 4mm Jump Ring and slide on 1-Silver Disk Pendant and 1-Silver Deity Pendant. Close the Jump Ring.
2. Create one side of the necklace by cutting 25-16” lengths of Nylon or Silk Beading Thread. Tie a knot using all 25 strands of Beading Thread. Thread this knot onto 1 - 2” Silver Eye Pin. Add Quick Drying Glue to the knot and trim excess ends. String the Eye Pin into 1-Silver Flair Bead Cone and attach to one side of 1-Silver Lobster Clasp with a Wrapped Loop and the Wrapped Loop Technique.
3. Separate the strands into two groups: 1-7 strand group and 1-18 strand group.
4. Using a Big Eye Needle, string on Green E-Beads onto each of the 7 strands until the beaded strands measure 8” long. Gently twist these strands together.
5. Using a Big Eye Needle, string on Green Seed Beads onto each of the 18 strands until the beaded strands measure 8” long. Gently twist these strands together.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for the second side of the necklace.
7. Attach the two sides of the necklace. Bring the ends of each side together and string through the Silver Bail from Step 1.
8. Tie a knot using the 50 strands (25 strands from each side) and secure behind the Silver Bail with Quick Drying Glue.
9. Trim the excess beading thread. Conceal by gluing loose Green Seed Beads to the knot with Quick Drying Glue.
1 pc – Silver Disk Pendant (1 pkg: BM13832)
1 pc – Silver Deity Pendant (1 pkg: BM13943)
2 pc – Silver Flair Bead Cones (1 pkg: BM13849)
2 hanks – Green E-Beads (2 hanks: BM13990)
2 hanks – Green Seed Beads (2 hanks: BM13989)
1 pc – Silver Bail (1 pkg: BM14015)
2 pc – 2” Silver Eye Pins (1 pkg: BM14032)
1 pc – Silver Lobster Clasp (1 pkg: BM43804)