1. Crimp tiger tail to one part of the toggle clasp. String round glass beads until the bracelet is the desired length. Crimp the remaining end to the other part of the toggle.
2. Attaching black bead connectors, make 2 lengths of 8mm beads and 4 lengths of 6mm beads the same length as the string of beads. Attach each to the loops of the toggle parts along with the crimped strand, making a multi strand bracelet.
3. Open a jump ring. String 4 chain/bead dangles on it. Attach the jump ring to the loop of the circle part of the toggle.
4. Use remaining jump ring to attach a locket to one of the chain/bead dangles.
1. Attaching connectors. Using chain nose pliers, twist open a connector link. Slide open link through link of next connector. Twist link closed.
2. Using a jump ring. Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open jump ring through loop. Twist jump ring closed.
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 2 pkgs:
BM11807 Black connector beads, 6mm and 8mm
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 1 pkg each:
BM12519 round glass bead mix
BM11609 clusters, dark
BM12456 antique silver toggle clasps
BM12392 antique silver lockets
12” Tiger tail
BM11639 2 crimp beads, 2 jump rings