1. Remove a section of chain the length you want for your necklace. It will wear better if it is short, around 16” to 18”. Remove a section by opening a link.
2. Use a jump ring to attach one end of the chain to the toggle bar. Use a jump ring to attach toggle circle to the other end of the chain.
3. Using a jump ring, attach a glass bead dangle on a chain to the center of necklace.
4. Make four drops: using jump ring, attach a black bicone drop to 1” of chain. Attach one on either side of the center drop. Save two to attach last.
5. Make 2 drops: using a jump ring, attach a glass bead to a black bicone drop. Using jump beads, attach next on the necklace, working out from center.
6. Moving out from the center, attach a glass bead dangle from cluster on each side.
7. Make 2 dangles: using a jump ring, attach a large glass bead to a black bicone drop. Attach to necklace with jump rings.
8. Attach small glass bead dangles from cluster on either side.
9. Attach the final drops.
1. Using a jump ring. Open the jump ring using two pair of pliers by twisting the ends away from each other. Never pull the ends apart. String the open jump ring through loop. Twist jump ring closed.
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 1 pkg each:
BM12345 oval links chain
BM11624 black crystal drop bicone beads
BM11607 gray glass clusters
BM11632 round asst glass beads
BM12456 silver oxidized toggle clasps
BM12447 silver oxidized 5mm jump rings