1. Using chain nose pliers, open the first link on the chain. String the toggle circle onto it and close the link. Measure the chain to your wrist and open a link to remove the piece of chain that fits. While the last link is open, string the toggle bar onto it and close the link.
2. Make 7 wrapped red flocked bead charms. Make 5 pearl bead charms.
3. Use jump rings to attach glass beads, bead charms, and heart charms. Attach a locket in the center of the bracelet.
1. Make a wrapped bead charm: string a bead onto an eye pin. Wrap the end of the wire around the bead and back to the eye. Holding the eye with the chain nose pliers, wrap the end of the wire around the pin just under the eye.
2. Making a bead charm: String the bead onto a head pin. Using chain nose pliers, bend the head pin 90 degrees as close to the bead as you can. Using side cutters, trim the head pin wire to about ½”. Using round nose pliers, grab the very end of the wire and roll back toward the bead, forming a loop. Be sure there is not a gap between the end of the loop and the beginning of the loop.
Blue Moon Beads® Lost & Found™, 1 pkg each:
BM12355 oval links chain
BM11796 red 14mm round velvet beads
BM12383 metal hearts charms
BM11633 round glass asst beads
BM12477 metal fleur de lis pendant
BM11644 16mm round grey glass pearls
BM12456 Oxidized silver toggle clasps
BM11634 Oxidized silver oval jump rings and head pins
BM12442 Oxidized silver eye pins